Home /CASUAL
Angry Birds 2 MOD APK2.54.0CASUALOffline Android GamesMulti Platform Hit Action Adventure title Angry Birds 2 MOD APK has landed on Android. Download

4.8/5
Votes: 4 Report
DeveloperRovio Entertainment CorporationVersion2.54.0
UpdatedJune 14, 2021Requirements4.1 and up
Size220MGet it on Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram Whatsapp
Download links do not work
There is a new version
OthersAdvertisements (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});DescriptionAngry Birds 2 is an arcade game from Rovio Entertainment LTD.Providing you guys AB2.it’s pretty pleased to see that this was going to receive an upgrade and some aspects of this game you know really do live up to the hype.The graphics of Angry Birds 2 MOD looks amazing the particle effects in everything looks really really good and the scaling.effects are nice too so you’ll notice from time to time when you take a look.having to pay to play I’ll buy the game fine that’s one thing but that is it I will not subject myself to do it.had five lives so it’s a fine plan a level and I’m lose unable to eliminate the pig Furman right then it’s going to take a life now what’s gonna happen is when I run out of lives I’m either gonna have to watch a stupid ad or a mask to pay money to buy rubies or I had to use the Ruby thing.but i have a MODDED APK of Angry Birds 2 with Unlimited Rubies and gems so i can purchase lives easily.Angry Birds 2 are back! Play the sequel to the biggest mobile puzzle game EVER! Play The latest installment of Angry birds series from rovio mobiles. Its 2D puzzler having so many records on its names. Angry birds 2 came with a big bang in updated graphics but same in gameplay. New birds and new levels are added, now each playing level has rooms you have to clear rooms to complete the level. More updates will be coming as regular basis from rovio. Game is fully offline i think this is the main feature that this game has to give to its players using this offline feature you can play this game any where while traveling or waiting sessions. Game offer reach colorful gameplay with reach dynamic graphics in 2D style. Angry birds 2 two mod apk with unlimited lives and gems and money. It has premium currencies such as gems and there is a life system of course same as candy crush saga after five attempts you have to wait for the life to regenerate itself.  will be a big success as it looks promising. It depends on you how you like it.Advertisements (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});What’s In The MOD:-Unlimited MoneyVideo
ImagesDownload links
DOWNLOAD MOD APK FROM MIRROR SITESInstall APK File and Place Obb Data Folder in Android/Obb/Get Exclusive Game Updates
Join Our Telegram GroupPlay Angry Birds 2 MOD APK 2.54.0 on PC
Rovio Entertainment Corporation
Angry Birds Evolution MOD APK 2.9.2
Rovio Entertainment Corporation
Angry Birds Epic RPG MOD APK 3.0.27463.4821
Rovio Entertainment Corporation
14 comments on “Angry Birds 2 MOD APK 2.54.0″Jaeger says:
June 5, 2021 at 7:52 am My game is crashing when trying to play arena pvp, is their any fix for that.ReplyRoyal Gamer says:
June 5, 2021 at 1:59 pm New Update is added please try itReplyAllenYu1984 says:
March 28, 2021 at 2:36 am Thanks, I hope I didn’t get banned if I log in to social media I’ll get banned for sure. And not only that, even guest should 0.1% to get banned, if I correct or wrong. Thanks :)Replyvinay singhal says:
March 15, 2020 at 2:32 am Not working its saying failed to laod assest … uninstall & reinstall from play storeReplyRoyal Gamer says:
March 15, 2020 at 3:25 pm Give proper Storage permissionReplyBill says:
February 25, 2020 at 12:25 am Need update pleaseReplyAnonymous says:
January 19, 2020 at 9:50 pm Ouch. Banned. So that didn’t work. Maybe swap out the mod for increase in revenue instead of being maxed.ReplyBombsicle says:
December 11, 2019 at 12:27 pm Doesn’t have unlimited currency 🙁 pls update thanks more power!ReplyRoyal Gamer says:
December 11, 2019 at 12:28 pm Try now.its fixedReplyAnonymous says:
October 26, 2019 at 4:19 pm Please update your game to 2.33.1ReplyRoyal Gamer says:
October 28, 2019 at 4:00 am Updated. enjoyReplyAbubakar says:
August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am Hi RG, please update game cos I tried to install for the first time and it says update. Please help… Thank you in anticipation…ReplyRoyal Gamer says:
August 19, 2019 at 5:25 am game has been updated.try itReplyAbubakar says:
August 19, 2019 at 12:44 pm Thank you so very much!ReplyLeave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *CommentName * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email.Notify me of new posts by email.

44 Views
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *