Home /Adventure
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK3.5.1AdventureFinally We Now have an amazing RPG Adventure game Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK on Android Devices. Download

2.7/5
Votes: 7 Report
DeveloperJam City Inc.Version3.5.1
UpdatedJune 10, 2021Requirements5.0 and up
Size80MGet it on Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram Whatsapp
Download links do not work
There is a new version
OthersAdvertisements (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});DescriptionFinally We Now have an amazing RPG Adventure game Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK on Android Devices. “Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery” jointly released by game maker Jam City and Warner Bros. The game is based on the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the original Harry Potter book. Players will experience how In the life of a Hogwartz student, you can learn your favorite magic courses and other courses and become an excellent student like Harry Potter.In addition, popular professors such as Snape and Dumbledore in the original “Harry Potter” are included, and popular characters such as Hermione and Ron you are familiar is also accompany you to learn magic together.Features of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK:-
Set in the Harry Potter movies
Truly restore the original story and plot
Classic characters and pictures
Brand new gameplay themeAdvertisements (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});What’s In The MOD:-Infinite Energy(Purchase Energy From Store For Free) Costs 0 GemsImagesDownload links
DIRECT DOWNLOAD MOD APK FILE DOWNLOAD MOD APK FROM MIRROR SITESFor Installing APK File Open the Downloaded “APK” file using Any File Manager you like. Game will be installed in your Phone.Get Exclusive Game Updates
Join Our Telegram GroupPlay Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK 3.5.1 on PC
Play Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK 3.5.1 on PCRelated apps
Last Pirate MOD APK 0.925
RetroStyle Games UA
ARK Survival Evolved MOD APK 2.0.25
Studio Wildcard
Genshin Impact APK 1.6.0_2961400_3070488
miHoYo Limited
60 Seconds! Reatomized APK 1.0.0
Robot Gentleman
Jurassic World Alive MOD APK 2.7.28
Ludia Inc.
31 comments on “Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK 3.5.1″Lemon says:
June 15, 2021 at 5:59 am Sadly can’t continue using my last character ☹️ at the version before i can continue with my last characterReplyJacelyn says:
June 2, 2021 at 12:21 am Thanks for the mod but I was not able to continue playing after this update as there was an event going on. It causes the app to crash at the loading page every time. Please take a look at it.ReplyKai says:
January 12, 2021 at 1:03 am Hi. Thanks for the mod. Love it. However, I cant play because of the event. Any idea how to fix itReplyRoyal Gamer says:
January 12, 2021 at 6:24 am sorry i dint play this game just modded it. anyone here who plays it will surely help you here.Replynate says:
July 2, 2020 at 2:42 pm Does this mod actually work. I only just found it and tried to use it but I get kicked off everytime I try to open the game because it loads the event and then is like “you can’t buy anything” despite me not trying to. so yeah, wondering if it just doesn’t work or if the event is throwing it off.ReplyIvonne says:
April 19, 2020 at 10:28 am Thank you for the mod! There is a new quest to collect tiles but even if you try to close the message it makes the game keep on crushing and it is not possible to keep on playing. Also, it does not allow to buy many of the pets and an error message keeps on appearing and crushing the game as well. Could you please take a look into it? Thanks!ReplyBlue says:
March 23, 2020 at 6:57 am Hi, first thanks for the mod! It worked perfectly but now there is a new event and it crashes the game, doesnt let you do anything. If you could fix it, it would be great. Thank you again!ReplyAkansha Bose says:
March 22, 2020 at 8:51 pm How can I buy a cat or any pet? Please helpReplyAnonymous says:
February 6, 2020 at 10:17 am Same old problem RGReplyAlbus severous says:
February 15, 2020 at 8:38 am You cannot even buy a catReplyAnonymous says:
April 7, 2020 at 3:41 am Yes you canReplyXYZ says:
February 5, 2020 at 4:41 pm It won’t open the game because of the event that is currently active. Do you know how to bypass it?ReplyDannie says:
December 20, 2019 at 2:05 pm Sorry for the dumb question but if I download the new version of this mod will all my app data still be there? Im on BlueStacks.Replyanagom says:
December 15, 2019 at 2:55 am This requires a new version because updates are new eventsReplyChris says:
December 8, 2019 at 7:39 am 2.2.4 wont let me install any idea?phone lg v20
andriod 8.0.0ReplyMarc says:
November 15, 2019 at 1:22 pm Game crashes upon load due to premium event. Gets error message every time. Pls fix.ReplyAnonymous says:
December 6, 2019 at 3:17 pm Game crashes buying pets for 0
Can you please do unlimited gems so we can buy pets and donquestesReplyTheo says:
December 19, 2019 at 3:42 pm Same thing happens for me!ReplyMarc says:
November 12, 2019 at 9:34 pm New ver 2.2 out, pls update. Thnx!ReplyTia says:
October 7, 2019 at 4:28 pm Please update! :))Replynoobmaster69 says:
August 22, 2019 at 12:21 am The 1.19.1 update became like previous versions besides 1.19.0 one, i mean in the 1.19.0 i didn’t even need coins to pay for ‘meal with a friend’ or ‘play gobstones’ or etc, but now it is a thing again :’)
I hope you’ll fix this in the next update.ReplyLogich says:
August 8, 2019 at 9:06 am Admin, can you update the mod to the latest 1.19 ver?ReplyExSEED says:
August 5, 2019 at 4:55 am very want to play Drakeriderhope you can post it, thank youReplyluxe says:
July 6, 2019 at 1:02 am I keep trying to login to my Facebook but I keep getting an error.
I appreciate your help, cheersReplyRoyal Gamer says:
July 6, 2019 at 4:04 am uninstall FB APP then try loginReplyAnonymous says:
June 5, 2019 at 2:51 pm RG when the next update (1.18). I’m not able to go further with the game I’m stuck at year 5 chapter 30Does anyone know something about it?ReplyRoyal Gamer says:
June 6, 2019 at 4:44 am New Update has arrived.try itReplyLeave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *CommentName * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email.Notify me of new posts by email.

Set in the Harry Potter movies
Truly restore the original story and plot
Classic characters and pictures
Brand new gameplay theme

33 Views
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *